Friday 21 October 2011

Hello from Shaz

Hi,

I'm new to this blogging lark but thought I would give it a go to see how easy/hard it is and as a record of the number of books I buy/read a year ....might regret the latter later ;)

I work full-time for an insurance company so don't get much time for reading but when I'm not working you are likely to find me with a book very close to hand!  Most of the time I have at least 2 or 3 on the go... one in my handbag, one in the bathroom and one on my bedside table ;)

Unfortunately, due to lack of storage space I cannot keep all the books I read so I regularly have a clear out and list books on Ebay, Amazon and on Bookmooch.  Most of the money I earn on book sales simply gets ploughed back into buying more books...I think I'm definitely a bookaholic.
 
I tend to read mainly chicklit/women's fiction with the odd crime thriller thrown in.  Would love to hear book recomendations from any other bookaholics out there.

Hope I haven't bored you!

Shaz

No comments:

Post a Comment