Monday, 31 December 2012

Top ten books for 2012 as voted by you

During December I gave you all the opportunity to vote for your favourite book of 2012, from any genre, and I'm pleased to say that I had a great response with some interesting choices... a couple of the books I've not read myself yet!

I have to say that most of these would have made it into my top 20 books from 2012 and the top 5 would definitely be in my top 10 although not necessarily in that order. 

So the results in reverse order are:

  
 


Well done to these authors but there were plenty of other fab books that received votes that were worth a mention too...

5 Peppermint Grove by Michelle Jackson, Winter Wonderland by Belinda Jones, With Love at Christmas by Carole Matthews, Killer Heels by Rebecca Chance, When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle, The Girl You Left Behind by JoJo Moyes, I Heart London by Lindsay Kelk, Lifesaving for Beginners by Ciara Geraghty, The First Time I Saw Your Face by Hazel Osmond  and Gold by Chris Cleave.

I certainly hope that 2013 is as good a year for books as 2012 has been as there have only been a handful of books that I didn't enjoy reading this year.

4 comments:

  1. Great books on the list! :) And thank you for doing this because I've now found a couple of books that I hadn't read before which will be going on my to-buy list!

    Hope you have a lovely new year hun

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! What a wonderful list of chick lit! Here's to a fabulous 2013, Shaz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you both too, thanks for your support this year. It's meant a great deal x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll certainly be adding those I haven't read to my wish list. Happy New Year to you and thanks for the giveaway Xx

    ReplyDelete