Wednesday 19 June 2013

Crime Fiction week 24th to 30th June - need your contributions


As my Irish Fiction feature week, which turned into a month!, was so popular in March I decided to run another feature week so had been thinking of ideas as to what to highlight but finally decided that this week was going to be all about crime fiction.  

Last month I emailed publishers for details of crime fiction books being published this summer, and asking whether any of their authors would like to be featured, and was staggered by the response I received.  I could easily have made this into a feature month as well but have stuck with a week although a few reviews might carry forward into July.  

During the week there will be a few reviews from me plus some guest reviews from fellow readers,  some sneak peek and debut spotlight features looking ahead to some books out in the next couple of months, a couple of giveaways and a whole host of interviews.  

I have also decided to do a guest post to close the week with contributions from you the readers so if you'd like to take part, please email me at shazsbookblog@gmail.com.  My initial thoughts for this feature is a short paragraph from a variety of different people (readers, authors, fellow bloggers), it could be why you like to read/write crime fiction, first crime fiction book you read, favourite author/book/crime series/detective, basically anything loosely connected to crime fiction... so I hope to hear from you all soon ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment