Thursday 12 December 2013

Countdown to Christmas Day 12: Festive Fun Q&A with Lindsay


Today's second Countdown to Christmas helping is a festive fun Q&A with fellow blogger Lindsay who reviews at Bookboodle.

Do you do the whole traditional Christmas dinner or have alternative? 
We always have the full traditional dinner, I love the roast potatoes which we have cooked in goose fat, sprouts and parsnips and those pigs in blankets! Then there’s always Chistmas pud which I actually love with custard!!

What’s your favourite Christmas song or carol?
My favourite Christmas song is Fairytale of New York by The Pogues and Kirsty McColl. It’s 
not really a happy song but I love it all the same.

What film do you hope to curl up and watch on Christmas afternoon? 
If we have time I always like to watch ET – it’s my all time favourite family movie. I always 
get goosebumps and a tear in my eye when the bikes take off over the town.

Which celebrity would you like to snog under the mistletoe?
I have a bit of a thing for Simon Baker – the actor who plays Patrick Jane in The Mentalist…just love him. 

What’s top of your wishlist this Christmas? 
Books of course!! Sycamore Row by John Grisham and Inferno by Dan Brown for starters

Now a few quickfire questions to finish...

Tree: real or artificial? Artifical for ease and no mess

Fairy Lights: White or Multi-Coloured? White

Drink: Mulled Wine or Bucks Fizz? Mulled wine, has that lovely smell too

Food: Mince Pies or Xmas Pud? Mince pies with a cuppa

Games: Monolopy, Trivial Pursuit or something else? We have a game called Articulate which we play at all family gatherings

Follow Lindsay on Twitter @bookboodle or head over to her blog bookboodle.co.uk to read her reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment