Saturday 14 December 2013

Countdown to Christmas Day 14: Festive Fun Q&A with Kirsty


The second of today's Countdown to Christmas features comes from the lovely Kirsty at The Love of a Good Book who's answering a few festive questions.

What’s your earliest or favourite Christmas memory?
I wouldn't say it's my earliest Christmas memory but every Christmas morning, after unwrapping our Christmas selection boxes. Me and my brother would swap our chocolates, a fudge for a curly wurly. 

We would then proceed to eat it for breakfast whilst opening the rest of our presents! 

What are you looking forward to most this Christmas?
Seeing my niece open her presents. I love buying people gifts and seeing their reactions but the joy I get from seeing her on Christmas Day is hard to put into words. 

Do you have any family traditions that you always follow?
We all open a present on Christmas Eve night and I still go to bed in new pjs. 

Do you do the whole traditional Christmas dinner or have alternative?
Traditional. 
What’s your favourite Christmas song or carol?
I've two: Rocking Around The Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee and All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey. 

What film do you hope to curl up and watch on Christmas afternoon? 
Santa Claus the Movie. I just love Dudley Moore as Patch and I still long for a lollipop that can make me fly!  

Do you have a favourite Christmas book that you read again and again? 
I didn't, but this year I read The Proposal by Tasmina Perry and I have a feeling that will be the one. 

Which singer/band would you like to turn up carol singing at your door? 
Michael Buble *swoons* and can he have mistletoe too? 

Which celebrity would you like to snog under the mistletoe? 
Now I'm going to look bad with my answer to my previous question. But I think it's got to be Shemar Moore or Ryan Gosling or Taylor Kinney. 

Actually let's attach the mistletoe to a kissing grotto, that way I can kiss all my crushes.  I will enclose all the names of these hot men on a separate list, it may take a few days!  

If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Anywhere with my family, as long as I'm with them, that's all that matters. 

What’s top of your wishlist this Christmas?
Well I keep asking Santa for a hot guy. I've also been dreaming of a Cambridge satchel, books, boots, new coat etc. 

If you could do one good deed for someone less fortunate than yourself this Christmas, what would it be?
Let someone feel the warmth of a family, the feeling of not being alone.  

Now a few quickfire questions to finish...

Tree: real or artificial? Artificial.

Fairy Lights: White or Multi-Coloured? Both (two trees) 

Drink: Mulled Wine or Bucks Fizz? Both (I know I sound a lush) 

Food: Mince Pies or Xmas Pud? Neither.

Games: Monolopy, Trivial Pursuit or something else? Monopoly.

You can connect with Kirsty via:

Blog: http://theloveofagoodbook.wordpress.com 
Twitter: @loveofagoofbook 
Facebook: LoveOf A Good Book 

No comments:

Post a Comment