Monday 2 December 2013

Countdown to Christmas Day 2: Festive Fun Q&A with Erin


Today taking part in my Countdown to Christmas feature is fellow blogger Erin, who reviews at Erin’s Choice, to take part in the festive fun Q&A. 

What’s your earliest or favourite Christmas memory?
My earliest Christmas memory is of when I was about 3 and a half years old, Santa had brought me a shute and it was all set up in our lounge. I remember going up and down it all morning.

My favourite Christmas memory is probably of Christmas 2012. My papa was with us on Christmas night and we all were sat at the kitchen table playing Trivial Pursuit. It’s probably a “had to be there” moment but it was hilarious.

What are you looking forward to most this Christmas?
Probably my nephew opening his presents, he’s about to turn 3 so will have a ball.

Do you have any family traditions that you always follow? 
My sister and I (23 and 18) can’t go into the lounge until my mum and dad are up to see if Santa has been.

Do you do the whole traditional Christmas dinner or have alternative? 
We usually have a steak pie!

What’s your favourite Christmas song or carol?
Silent Night is probably my favourite carol, because I can sing some of it in German and do so while everyone else round about me sings in English.

My favourite Christmas song is the original Band Aid one!

What film do you hope to curl up and watch on Christmas afternoon? 
Monters University

Do you have a favourite Christmas book that you read again and again? 
I’ve never really been one for Christmas books but I would reread Talli Roland’s Mistletoe in 
Manhattan again!

Which singer/band would you like to turn up carol singing at your door? 
McFly!

Which celebrity would you like to snog under the mistletoe?
Ryan Gosling hands down.

If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would it be?
New York would be pretty.

What’s top of your wishlist this Christmas? 
Mary Berry’s autobiography and kindle vouchers!

If you could do one good deed for someone less fortunate than yourself this Christmas, what would it be?
I would give out some of my homemade shortbread.

Now a few quickfire questions to finish off... 

Tree: real or artificial? Both!

Fairy Lights: White or Multi-Coloured? White on the real, multi-coloured on the artificial!

Drink: Mulled Wine or Bucks Fizz? Bucks Fizz!

Food: Mince Pies or Xmas Pud? Neither!

Games: Monolopy, Trivial Pursuit or something else? Articulate!

Thanks Erin.  Head over to http://erins-choice.blogspot.co.uk  to read Erin's reviews or connect with her on Twitter @erinschoicee.

No comments:

Post a Comment