Monday 23 December 2013

Countdown to Christmas Day 23: Festive Fun Q&A with Sarah


The first of today's Countdown to Christmas features is a festive fun Q&A with fellow blogger Sarah.

What’s your earliest or favourite Christmas memory? 
I can remember getting a bike for what I think was my 5th  birthday. I absolutely loved it. I loved Santa that year!

What are you looking forward to most this Christmas? 
Spending time with my family and eating lots of delicious food.

Do you have any family traditions that you always follow? 
We all get together after Christmas dinner to watch a film and probably fall asleep!

Do you do the whole traditional Christmas dinner or have alternative? 
Definitely a traditional dinner. I never used to be a fan of them but I’ve recently fallen in love with Yorkshire Puddings and Roast Potatoes. You can’t forget the pigs in blankets either. Delicious!

What’s your favourite Christmas song or carol? 
Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You. Can you believe that it originally came out in 1994? 

What film do you hope to curl up and watch on Christmas afternoon?
I think that Home Alone 2 is on the TV on Christmas Day so I’ll most certainly be watching that with my family. We all absolutely love the film, especially as it’s set in New York.

Do you have a favourite Christmas book that you read again and again? 
I can’t think of a Christmas book off the top of my head that I’ve read more than once. I would love some recommendations for Christmas based books though. Christmas and reading are two of my favourite things so having them both together sounds wonderful.

Which singer/band would you like to turn up carol singing at your door? 
Michael Buble. I’m a little bit in love with him. 

Which celebrity would you like to snog under the mistletoe? 
Ryan Gosling, please. I didn’t even have to think about that one. He is just absolutely divine!

If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would it be? 
New York! It’s my favourite place in the whole world. I’ve been twice but would love to visit during Christmas time. It just looks so picturesque during the holidays.

What’s top of your wishlist this Christmas? 
I think I’ve gone past the stage of wanting gifts. As long as I get to spend time with my family then I’ll be happy… Although you can’t go wrong with giving books as presents.

Now a few quick fire questions to finish...

Tree: real or artificial? Artificial – I get weirdly excited about putting the tree together.

Fairy Lights: White or Multi-Coloured? Definitely multi coloured. The more colour the better :)

Drink: Mulled Wine or Bucks Fizz? Neither! 

Food: Mince Pies or Xmas Pud? Again, I don’t like either of them. 

Games: Monolopy, Trivial Pursuit or something else? Definitely Monopoly! My family and I play it every year. It never gets old. I’m a very sore loser though.

No comments:

Post a Comment