The majority of the older books that are in my backlog are eBooks that I had requested from NetGalley, but had been neglected due to the visible pile of books on my bedside tables, so I have decided to have an eBook fortnight starting on Monday.
The aim is to try and read 3 of the eBooks from the 2013 backlog below each week, as well as at least one of the current eBooks I have for review, so check back to see how I get on with reducing the 2013 backlog as I'll cross out any that I've managed to read:
Not Without You by Harriet Evans
- The Desperate Wife's Survival Plan by Alison Sherlock
Save the Date by Allie Spencer
- Don't Let Me Go by Susan Lewis
- In the Summertime by Judy Astley
- Walk Me Home by Catherine Ryan Hyde
- Swimming Pool Summer by Rebecca Farnworth
- Unseen by Karin Slaughter
- Dead Rich by Katia Lief
- The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman
- Never Coming Back by Tim Weaver
Coco's Secret by Niamh Greene
The publisher feature weeks are also proving to be extremely popular on the blog so I am in the process of finalising plans for the next one which is scheduled for 26th May to 1st June with Hodder & Stoughton.
Once again I am hoping to bring you a selection of features with some of the authors published by Hodder & Stoughton which will hopefully include:
- Guest post & interviews with some of their authors
- A coming soon feature post of books being published in June & July
- A giveaway
- Reviews & guest reviews
As well as all of the above I am excited to have been invited to a author/reviewer event for the Sunlounger 2 anthology on the 22nd May where I will finally be able to meet up with lots of the fab bloggers that I've been speaking to online for the last 2.5 years as well as meeting some of my favourite authors.
I loved last year's Sunlounger collection of stories and this year's selection is looking like it's going to be bigger and better than ever so I can't wait to be able to download a copy when it's published this Summer.