I have to say that most of these would have made it into my top 20 books from 2012 and the top 5 would definitely be in my top 10 although not necessarily in that order.
So the results in reverse order are:
- 10th A Twist of Fate - Joanna Rees
- 9th One Breath Away - Heather Gudenkauf
- 8th Babies in Waiting - Rosie Fiore
- 7th One Summer - Roisin Meaney
- 6th I've Got Your Number - Sophie Kinsella
- 5th On the Island - Tracey Garvis-Graves
- 4th Summer Daydreams - Carole Matthews
- 3rd Place The Rose Petal Beach - Dorothy Koomson
Well done to these authors but there were plenty of other fab books that received votes that were worth a mention too...
5 Peppermint Grove by Michelle Jackson, Winter Wonderland by Belinda Jones, With Love at Christmas by Carole Matthews, Killer Heels by Rebecca Chance, When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle, The Girl You Left Behind by JoJo Moyes, I Heart London by Lindsay Kelk, Lifesaving for Beginners by Ciara Geraghty, The First Time I Saw Your Face by Hazel Osmond and Gold by Chris Cleave.
I certainly hope that 2013 is as good a year for books as 2012 has been as there have only been a handful of books that I didn't enjoy reading this year.