Saturday, 1 December 2012

Vote for your favourite book of 2012

This year has been an extremely busy year in the publishing world with lots of fantastic new releases each month.  I'm actually finding it hard to choose my top picks as there have been lots of fantastic books that I've had the opportunity to read, some of which I probably wouldn't have originally chosen to read.

So I've decided to open up a vote for you all to tell me what your favourite book of 2012 was and I'll then announce the top 5 or 10, depending on how many books make it onto the list chosen by you, on New Years Eve. The only criteria for the vote is that it needs to be a book that was published in 2012 other than that there are no restrictions so get voting.

To submit your choice simply fill in the details on the form below.  I'll then compile all the entries into a spreadsheet so that I can find which 10 books were the most popular and I'll then announce the results.

4 comments:

  1. This will require some thought - so I'll be back to vote once I've made my mind up!

    Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a hard choice but I voted :)

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tons of favourites, but picked one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete