Sunday 4 August 2013

Debut Spotlight: Lorna Peel

The latest author to go under the debut spotlight is Lorna Peel whose first book Only You was published by Entranced Publishing earlier this year.

I was born in England and lived in North Wales until my family moved to Ireland to become farmers, which is a book in itself!

I now live in Ireland, where I write, research my family history, and grow fruit and vegetables. I also keep chickens (and a Guinea Hen who now thinks she’s a chicken!).

I’ve had some pretty varied jobs, including Tour Guide, Professional Genealogist, Bookseller, and Census Enumerator, but I think I’m going to enjoy being an author best of all!

Jane Hollinger is single, divorced, and the wrong side of thirty--as she puts it. Her friends are pressuring her to dive back into London's dating pool, but she’s content with her quiet life as a genealogy teacher.

Robert Armstrong is every woman's fantasy: handsome, charming, rich and famous. When he asks her to meet him, she convinces herself it's because he needs her help with a mystery in his family tree. Soon she realizes he's interested in more than her genealogical expertise.

Now the paparazzi want a piece of Jane too. Can Jane handle living -- and loving -- in the spotlight?

Only You is out now and available from Amazon US or Amazon UK 

No comments:

Post a Comment