Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas


Just wanted to pop by and wish you all a merry christmas wherever you are, at home with family and/or friends, or at work.  Hope you have a fun filled day and have been totally spoilt with lots of fab books ;)


As you can see from the photo above I have been totally spoilt, think my friends know I love caramel chocs... I might just about have enough to last until my birthday in Jan LOL

I'd bought 4 books, Still Waters by Linda Kavanagh, Winter Flowers by Carol Coffey, Look into the Eye by Jennifer Barrett & The Birthday Girls by Pauline Lawless, with money I received and have also just bought/pre-ordered the books below with some Amazon vouchers.... just need to find the time to read them all!

I've decided that over the Christmas and New Year period I am going to read a few of my own personal books (although do have some reviews scheduled for the rest of December as part of my Christmas Reading Challenge) and have decided on this Keeper of the Light trilogy from Diane Chamberlain (Keeper of the Light, Kiss River and Her Mother's Shadow).


Let me know what book delights you received over Christmas.... happy reading ;)

2 comments:

  1. Unusually for me, I only received one book this Christmas - the Maeve Binchy Irish Times volume.
    However, I've bought myself quite a few - one o which is on your list too - and that's Fractured :)
    Happy Christmas reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you, too and thanks for all the support you've given me and A Jersey Kiss this year!

    I haven't been given one book this year, which is very unusual, but I'm not about to go on a buying spree on Kindle!

    ReplyDelete