Saturday 26 April 2014

Books Read: Kat Black - Melting Ms Frost

When Aidan Flynn walks into Cluny’s Restaurant, he can’t take his eyes off his new boss, Annabel Frost. With his heart set on winning her over, Aidan can think of nothing but getting beneath her cold exterior. 

Known as one of the toughest women in the business, Annabel is impervious to Aidan’s many charms. His compelling grey gaze and persuasive Irish lilt do anything but captivate her. 


But Aidan senses there’s more to Annabel than meets the eye. And he’s not going to stop until he reveals all…



Amazon links: Kindle or Paperback 

Last year I interviewed Kat Black about her new book Melting Ms Frost and she kindly sent me a copy of the eBook which I hadn't had a chance to read until I decided to include it as part of this feature week for Avon as it's part of their Mischief imprint.

Annabel Frost is good at her job as manager at Cluny's restaurant although she certainly lives up to her name as she's known as ice-queen by her staff due to her frosty personna.  However, this doesn't seem to put off new head barman Aidan who sees it as a challenge to win over the ice maiden and melt her heart...

The chemistry between the two of them was electric, I loved how Annabel was trying so hard to ignore her feelings and his advances.  And as for the sexual tension, it certainly built through the war of words between them without either of them laying a finger on each other.

When I first read about this book I thought it wouldn't be my type of read as I thought it would be more erotica fiction than romance but for me it's definitely more of a steamy romance story which I thoroughly enjoyed.  I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more books by Kat Black in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment