Wednesday 4 June 2014

Reader Spotlight: Claire Hill


As I didn't upload a Reader Spotlight feature on Sunday due to last week's publisher feature week I have decided to do a mid-week one instead, so today I'm delighted to welcome fellow bookworm Claire Hill to tell us about her love of books.

Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
I'm a stay at home home at the moment so I grab reading when I can mainly in the morning with the first cup of coffee for the day and my little bit of my time before the girls take over it.

Have you always been a bookworm?  
Yes from the moment I got my first library card ,as my mum loved reading she got me into it .

Do you have a favourite author?
That's has to be Katie Fforde they books I just fall in love with every time . But they so many more I could list !!!!!!!

What is your all-time favourite book that you love to read time and time again?
My all time book that has stuck in mind and I would read again and again is Bridget Jones diary

Do you have a preferred genre that you mainly read, or are you open to read almost anything?
I love reading chick lit but I recently read the Ghostwritten which open my eyes to please I can read other genres , but I'm not ready for thrillers anytime soon though.

What book is top of your current wishlist?
Every women for herself by Trisha Ashley , who is my second favourite author.

Physical books or eBooks, what’s your preference?
I'm old school love holding ,smelling a book plus the battery never runs out .

What was the last book you read that made you cry?
Ghostwritten by Isabel Wolff, this book was beautifully written but I felt I was one of the characters and I felt everything they went through.

If you were going to be stuck on a desert island and could only take 3 books with you, which ones would you choose?
Oh no just three !!!!!  I can't chose so many I read !!!!!!

What book would you like to see made into a film and who would you cast for the central characters?
This is hard as again so many books I read are so good but when they put book to film they miss half the story out !!!!!! And that's just not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment