As regular followers of the blog will know I am a huge fan of Irish Fiction having previously done a feature month in March 2013 so it's probably no surprise that I'm organising another. I'm picking up the mantle from Margaret at Bleachhouselibrary following the successful Irish Fiction fortnight she ran last month except that due to other commitments mine will only be for a week this time.
The feature week will run from 16th to 22nd March to coincide with St. Patrick's day and is still in planning stages but I'm hoping that there will be interviews, giveaways (the talented Alba at Books and Butterflies has handmade a tote bag with the logo above which is just one of the prizes on offer) plus of course there will be a few reviews and guest reviews... I just need to pull my finger out and get reading!
Some of the fantastic books I have to choose from to read are below but sadly I won't be able to read them all in time for the feature week.
- The First Time I Said Goodbye by Claire Allan http://amzn.to/19xxP4t
- A Husband's Confession by Zoe Miller http://amzn.to/1LdXigW
- After the Wedding by Roisin Meaney http://amzn.to/1Jq1CfJ
- The Pink Pepper Tree by Muriel Bolger http://amzn.to/1A6JL7g
- Things I Want You to Know by Martina Reilly http://amzn.to/1AGrXSv
- One Chance by Emily Gillmor Murphy http://amzn.to/1ERJ5Cq
- The Life You Left by Carmel Harrington http://amzn.to/1LdVG6Z
- Last Kiss by Louise Phillips http://amzn.to/1DD9iWW
- The Heart of Winter by Emma Hannigan http://amzn.to/1ATotKY
- Now That I've Found You by Ciara Geraghty http://amzn.to/1CJlELL
- Can Anybody Help Me? by Sinead Crowley http://amzn.to/1DrSGmd
- One Wish by Maria Duffy http://amzn.to/1ATmXbP
- Meet and Delete by Pauline Lawless http://amzn.to/19xGNPh
- A Time for Friends by Patricia Scanlan http://amzn.to/1LbPQB2
What Irish books are in your TBR piles?