Friday 1 January 2016

Hello 2016... Let's Make it a Good One


I wasn't going to do a 'New Year' post as the last couple of months have not been great for me personally, and as a result my reading/reviewing schedule has suffered, but thanks to the support of great friends Emma, Louise, Tanya and Kelly there have still been fairly regular reviews on the blog.

When I was looking for inspirational quotes about looking ahead to the new year there were a lot I could have chosen to use but the one above from Edith Lovejoy Pierce seems to be most apt to reflect what I need to do, so the new year equals a fresh start.
We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The Book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.
I'm not planning on making any resolutions, blogwise or personally. I'm going to take things one day at a time and go with the flow and see what happens... which is actually quite hard for someone like me that normally likes to have a plan and a schedule to work to!

Over the coming months I'm hoping that once things settle down and I start to get some answers, I'll be able to get myself back on track but in the meantime I'm looking forward to what I hope will be a great year and hope that 2016 is a good one too for followers, old and new.

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year! A new follower and am loving your posts already. Congrats on such a great blog!!! Have an amazing year with books x

    Katie | Bookabie

    ReplyDelete