Tuesday 24 December 2013

Countdown to Christmas Day 24: Festive Fun Q&A with Liz


This morning I'm joined by fellow blogger Liz who reviews at Liz Loves Books for a festive fun Q&A.

What’s your earliest or favourite Christmas memory?
The first time I remember going out in the snow! I also remember I had red "santa" wellies on!

What are you looking forward to most this Christmas?
Being away. 9 days of being looked after by someone else!

Do you have any family traditions that you always follow? 
My family is changing this year due to a break up. I'm looking forward to creating my new family traditions - I think one of them is going to be "anyone but me" when it comes to cooking Christmas Dinner!

Do you do the whole traditional Christmas dinner or have alternative? 
Pretty traditional. Its just easier...

What’s your favourite Christmas song or carol?
Fairytale of New York.

What film do you hope to curl up and watch on Christmas afternoon? 
Love Actually.

Do you have a favourite Christmas book that you read again and again? 
The Night Before Christmas (to the children)

Which singer/band would you like to turn up carol singing at your door? 
The Darkness!

Which celebrity would you like to snog under the mistletoe?
Idris Elba

If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Lapland

What’s top of your wishlist this Christmas? 
Nothing physical. I have everything I need. In a perfect world I would like to be able to talk to my father who passed away years ago. Some Christmas magic perhaps...

If you could do one good deed for someone less fortunate than yourself this Christmas, what would it be?
Give them hope.

A few quickfire questions to finish... 

Tree: real or artificial? Real

Fairy Lights: White or Multi-Coloured? Multi.

Drink: Mulled Wine or Bucks Fizz? Gin!

Food: Mince Pies or Xmas Pud? Ice cream!

Games: Monolopy, Trivial Pursuit or something else? Buckaroo!

You can read Liz's reviews at http://lizlovesbooks.com  or chat to her on Twitter @Lizzy11268

No comments:

Post a Comment