As I wasn't quite in a position last night to write the review for the second book in this Choc Lit feature week, I've decided to run a fun quiz this morning instead and will finish the review tonight when I get home from work.
Below I have taken a quote from a book synopsis on the www.choc-lit.com website, match the extract to the book title and when you have all ten answers email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Five lucky followers who follow me on Twitter, FB or on the blog, will have the chance to enter the quiz to win an Amazon UK gift certificate for up to 99p to enable them to buy one of the Choc Lit Lite titles or novellas (see bottom of post for choices). The winners will be selected at random on Saturday lunchtime and contacted with their gift certificate.
* Updated 8/2 Congratulations Jenny, Tricia, Kerri, Amy & Lucy who were the lucky 5 selected, I've just emailed gift certificates to you. Answers added below *
1. With Sean’s help, can Michelle experience her first happy Christmas, or will their meeting just result in another year of memories that she’d rather forget?
A - Holly's Christmas Kiss by Alison May
2. Only Jessica Pearson knows the truth when the press portray her as the woman who betrayed her lover to escape prosecution. But will her new job flying an outback air ambulance help her sleep at night or atone for a lost life?
A - Flight to Coorah Creek by Janet Gover
3. It isn’t easy to look forward when the past is so close behind you
A - Emma by Linda Mitchelmore
4. It’s time to take a chance on real love and Declan O’Brien’s the perfect risk. He’s handsome, kind and crazy about her so it’s not long before all thoughts of Mickey come few and far between.
A - Truth or Dare by Laura E James
5. As a tide of blackmail and betrayal is unleashed to threaten the foundations of their marriage, Karen and Tristan face a difficult question. Is their love strong enough to face the truth when the truth might cost them everything?
A - Somewhere Beyond the Sea by Amanda James
6. At twenty-five, West-End dancer, Ellie Wakefield should be having the time of her life. The only problem is, since waking up in a three-hundred-year-old vampire’s leaky cellar, Ellie’s been very much undead. And to make matters worse, she’s found that an aversion to blood and a fear of the dark aren’t very helpful – especially when you’re a fledgling vamp.
A - Dance until Dawn by Berni Stevens
7. There’s no such thing as a class divide – until you’re on separate sides.
A - Do Opposites Attract? by Kathryn Freeman
8. There’s a real chance that within each other, the pair could find the family they crave. But there is something strange going on at Combury Manor- and some people just don’t want Hazel and Jonathan to be happy…
A - Blueprint for Love by Henriette Gyland
9. The writing’s on the wall for Cleo and Gav. The bedroom wall, to be precise. And it says ‘This marriage is over.’ Wounded and furious, Cleo embarks on a night out with the girls, which turns into a glorious one night stand with…
A - Three Hot Heroes by Sue Moorcroft
10. Can George help Susie to overcome the sense of desolation she feels as the result of her past-life regression or will history’s habit of repeating itself ruin all chances of her finding happiness?
A - Romancing the Soul by Sarah Tranter
Hope for Hannah: http://amzn.to/1ifn6KY
Darcie's Dilemma: http://amzn.to/1nJVSQF
Marry in Haste: http://amzn.to/1ettNJa
Desperate Remedies: http://amzn.to/1fpoZ5K
Once Bitten, Twice Shy: http://amzn.to/LsANdY
Holly's Christmas Kiss: http://amzn.to/1gHqAsI
Bring me Sunshine: http://amzn.to/LsBOCL
Blueprint For Love: http://amzn.to/1al4JEB
Grand Designs: http://amzn.to/LsCesS
Much Ado about Sweet Nothing: http://amzn.to/1dngipR
Too Charming: http://amzn.to/K2ondb
The Art of Deception: http://amzn.to/1etvQx0
Truth or Dare: http://amzn.to/1c3tH8Z