Wednesday 19 February 2014

Reader Spotlight: Simona Elena


Today I'm delighted to welcome Simona to my blog as the latest guest for the reader spotlight feature.

Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
My name is SImona Elena, I’m 24 years old and I’m from Switzerland. I’m an avid reader and especially like to read Chick-Lit, Romance, Contemporary, YA and New Adult books. Other than reading my passion is music. I sing in a choir and I’m part of a theatre group. I also love coffee and fashion.

I’m studying to be a primary school teacher, one semester to go and I finally get my degree.

Have you always been a bookworm? 
Actually, no. I didn’t like reading at all, until the Harry Potter books came along. I got the first one as a present and I absolutely loved it, couldn’t put it down. That’s when I started to read a lot and did it all the time. 

Do you have a favourite author?
Can I name more than one? My favourite authors are Paige Toon, Aven Ellis, Scarlett Bailey and Sarah Morgan. There are some more, but these are my favourite, because I love their writing style so much and their stories are just amazing. I’d really like to meet them once and have a chat. 

What is your all-time favourite book that you love to read time and time again?
The Harry Potter books, love them!!!

Do you have a preferred genre that you mainly read, or are you open to read almost anything? 
Mostly chick-lit and romance books. I can identify with the characters and they’re just so enjoyable. I’m also open for other genres though ;).

What book is top of your current wishlist?
There are a few, but this one is on top: The Love Detective by Alexandra Potter.

Physical books or eBooks, what’s your preference?
I prefer paperback, because you can actually hold the book and have it in your collection. Love to have them in my bookshelf. I also read ebooks though.

What was the last book you read that made you cry?
Beyond Grace's Rainbow by Carmel Harrington. 

If you were going to be stuck on a desert island and could only take 3 books with you, which ones would you choose?
A Harry Potter book (probably the Deathly Hallows), Chasing Daisy by Paige Toon and Connectivity by Aven Ellis. 

What book would you like to see made into a film and who would you cast for the central characters? 
Oh a lot of them, but I’d love to see Chasing Daisy as a movie. My cast Beren Saat, Rodrigo Santoro, Chris Hemsworth and Jane Levy.


The other book is Connectivity /I’m sorry I know I mentioned these to books already ;)). The cast for it with Henry Cavill and Kate Mara. 


I add the cast for the books I read at the end of every review on my blog: skysbookcorner.blogspot.ch

Thanks for taking part Simona x

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I enjoyed reading this. The Harry Potters are fabulous!

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops, tried commenting earlier but apparently something went wrong!
    Just wanted to say I really enjoyed this interview!
    & Simona, I share your love for the Harry Potter books. Cannot live without them!

    ReplyDelete