Friday 20 December 2013

Countdown to Christmas Day 20: Festive Fun Q&A with Shaz


Today's first Countdown to Christmas feature is a festive fun Q&A by fellow blogger Shaz from Jera's Jamboree who is always supportive of other bloggers so richly deserved her win as Romance blogger of the year at the Festival of Romance in November.

What’s your earliest or favourite Christmas memory?
My earliest memory was actually leading up to Christmas. I remember feeling unwell and going downstairs one evening to find my mum knitting and sewing dolls clothes. They were beautiful. She told me they were for a friend’s child which I accepted (even though I felt VERY envious). Of course on Christmas day I realised that they were for me. I can remember feeling stunned (it was in those days when you believe everything your parents told you hahaha). Mum had given up so much time to make those beautiful outfits. A treasure trove and a treasured memory.

What are you looking forward to most this Christmas?
My eldest being home for three weeks from Uni! Life just isn’t the same without him …

Do you have any family traditions that you always follow? 
On the Solstice we go out gathering our greenery for decorations. It’s fun no matter the weather!

Do you do the whole traditional Christmas dinner or have alternative? 
We have the roast with a choice of meats. No Christmas cake or pud though.

What’s your favourite Christmas song or carol?
Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire (Michael Buble here!)



What film do you hope to curl up and watch on Christmas afternoon? 
Hugo I’ve been wanting to watch this for an age!

Christmas Day TV will be Call the Midwife and The Time of the Doctor J

Which actor would you like to snog under the mistletoe?
Jack Davenport (weak at the knees just thinking about it lol)

What’s top of your wishlist this Christmas? 
An iPad to replace my Kindle!

Now a quickfire questions to close:

Tree: real or artificial? Artificial with fibre optics!

Fairy Lights: White or Multi-Coloured? White

Drink: Mulled Wine or Bucks Fizz? Mulled Wine

Food: Mince Pies or Xmas Pud? Neither

Games: Monolopy, Trivial Pursuit or something else? Pictionary

You can connect with Shaz via the following links:

Jera’s Jamboree http://jerasjamboree.com

Twitter: @shazjera

Facebook page: Jeras Jamboree

Google+: https://plus.google.com/113726212256173084651/posts

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shaz-goodwin/71/92/253

Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/shazjera/boards

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting me take part Sharon! I enjoyed answering your questions.
    Shaz

    ReplyDelete